They know each other from the streets, from the buses, from a doctor’s waiting room – but basically they are strangers to each other. They dream of intimacy and feel the urge for meaning in their being. They believe in love but do everything they can to put it to death.
But maybe hope is hidden in all their shortcomings. For in their dogged stubbornness lies a vigorous optimism – like the tumbler that constantly falls over and yet rises again. Or as the clown who refuses to learn from his mistakes.
- Hans Rønne (Director)
- Gitte Baastrup (Scenographer)
- Mathias Rosenkrands Bech (Dramaturg)
- Kisser Rosenquist (Lighting Designer)
- Malene Melsen (Actor)
- Marie Mondrup (Actor)
- Klaus T. Søndergaard (Actor)
- Bo Stendell Larsen (Actor)
- Martin Fredberg (Actor)
- Poul Jepsen (Technician) Lærke Sanderhoff (Playwright)
Søren Siegumfeldt (Composer)
All play times
- Saturday 03rd June 8.00pm
Teater V i Prøvehallen