Fotograf: Per Morten Abrahamsen
Not without my motherTales of women from three generations danskdansk
Bring your mother, daughter or girlfriend to the theater and experience a night with, about and by women. We unfold the stories of women through words and music. We create meetings between generations and cultures so our lives become visible to ourselves and each other.
The stories are about women who conform, women who rebel, stories about opportunities and limitations, hopes and dreams – before, now and in the future.
We all stand on the shoulders of our mothers, like they stand on the shoulders of theirs and our daughters stand on ours. This is true of all women of all generations and cultures. No woman exists without her mother.
From 15 years old.
- Sandra Yi Sencindiver (Director)
- Sir Grand Lear (Ingvild Grande & Lea Burrows) (Scenographer)
- Sosha Teperowska (Dramaturg)
- Karen Duelund Guastavino (Assistant Director)
- Siir Tilif (Actor)
- Anne-Vibeke Mogensen (Actor)
- Lotte Munk (Actor)
- Marie Louise von Bülow (Musician) Camara Christina Lundestad Joof (Playwright)
Marie Louise von Bülow (Composer)
Teatergrad / Kulturhuset Pilegården