Mads Møller Andersen
Rethink Fuck- with love to Aarhus . . . Granhøj Dans
– with love to Aarhus . . .
This performance can be seen as a “current – state of my art – portrait”
Its’ creation is driven by a desperate need to express my accumulated frustrations over recent events !
In the making I will “Rethink” and reinterpret scenes from previous performances.
New scenes will aspire . . .
My “passion muse”, my “music muse” and
my two demons – a male and a female – will be with me on stage.
This performance is in English.
We kindly ask the audience to meet in Magneten, Wiliam Wains Gade 18, by bike or car. Parking is free and easy.
This event is in english
- Palle Granhøj (Choreographer)
- Bill Eldridge (Assistent)
- Palle Granhøj (Performer)
- Maria Eshpai (Musician)
- Anne Eisensee (Performer)
- Carina Raffel (Dancer)
- Michal Woznica (Dancer)
- Bill Eldridge (Contributer) Palle Granhøj (Playwright)
Anne Eisensee, Rachmaninoff, Brahms mfl. (Composer)
All play times
- Saturday 03rd June 3.00pm
William Wains Gade 11
1432 København K