Foto: Helle Weitling
The Jante BoyThe search of a murderer Det Dramatiske Udgangspunkt
A young man, Esben Arnakke, goes to sea from ‘Jante’ – the provincial town in Denmark, where the ‘Law of Jante’ roles. He ends up in Newfoundland, where he kills a man in a jealous rage. Espen pauses and takes his life into consideration. Who is he, who is able to take another person’s life, and how did he get there? Torn and groping Esben puts together his memories of how he grew up in Jante.
A theatre interpretation of the famous novels by Aksel Sandemose.
- Jonas Littauer (Director)
- Eva Littauer (Dramaturg)
- Lars Egegaard Sørensen (Lighting Designer)
- Simon Littauer (Sound Designer)
- Nanna Bernholm Nielsen (Costume Designer)
- Brian Hjulmann (Actor)
- Poul Storm (Actor)
- Stine Gyldenkerne (Actor)
- Brian Larsen (Technician) Efter Aksel Sandemose. Manuskript: Eva Littauer (Playwright)
Teatret ved Sorte Hest
1620 København V