Midsummer Stories 2new nordic drama Dramafronten
Four Scandinavian playwrights from Iceland, Sweden Norway and Denmark have been inspired by the unique mid-summer Nordic light that sheds it’s rays on our part of the hemisphere during this time of the year.
These four playwrights have come together to investigate the theme “to see”. They’ve collaborated on creating an exceptional, site-specific event that takes us from one location to another, linking together a story that reflects Scandinavia today.
Meeting point: The foyer at Skuespilhuset.
- Rhea Leman (Director)
- Karen-Lise Mynster (Actor)
- Morten Klode (Actor)
- Peter Flyvholm (Actor)
- Karin Bang Heinemeier (Actor)
- Anne Marie Helger (Actor)
- Hans Henrik Clemmensen (Actor)
- Kristian Halken (Actor)
- Ditte Hansen (Actor)
- Anne Sofie Wanstrup (Actor)
- Jakob Åkerlind (Actor)
- Gustav Dyekjær Giese (Actor)
- Jacob Teglgaard (Actor) Salka Gudmundsdottir (IS), Anders Duus (S), Fredrik Brattberg (N), Amalie Olesen (DK) (Playwright)