Dear performer. I want to show you something…
From Iranian playwright Nassim Soleimanpour comes an audacious new theatrical experiment. Each night a different performer joins the playwright on stage, while the script waits unseen in a sealed box…
Touchingly autobiographical yet powerfully universal, NASSIM is a striking theatrical demonstration of how language can both divide and unite us.
NASSIM follows Soleimanpour’s globally acclaimed White Rabbit Red Rabbit, which has been translated into over 25 different languages and performed over 1,000 times all over the world.
A Bush Theatre and Nassim Soleimanpour production.
- Omar Elerian (Director)
- Rhys Jarman (Scenographer)
- James Swadlo (Sound Designer)
- Rajiv Pattani (Lighting Designer)
- En ny skuespiller hver aften (Actor)
- Nassim Soleimanpour (Actor)
- Michael Ager (Production Lead)
- Paige Harris (Performance Lead) Nassim Soleimanpour (Playwright)
All play times
- Thursday 31st May 8.00pm
- Friday 01st June 9.00pm
- Saturday 02nd June 3.00pm
2200 København N