The Golden DragonCopenhagen International School of Performing Arts
Imagine a menu, listing all your life’s most significant failures. Now add in a spacious dining room, where each mistake loops obsessively through your mind, word for vivid word. Then imagine their hellish kitchen staying open 24 / 7. Welcome to The Golden Dragon, a Thai / Chinese / Vietnamese restaurant servicing all the nine circles of Dante’s Inferno.
This English-language production, performed by the graduating class of Copenhagen International School of Performing Arts (CISPA), serves up a lifetime of regret as a carousel of characters explore how to put the past behind you.
You simply must pay a visit: the clientele is unforgettable and the coconut soup to die for.
This event is in english
- Michael Wighton (Director)
- Maria Mittermayer (Costume Designer)
- Jacob Valet (Lighting Designer)
- Nina Voit (Actor)
- Roxanne Nielsen (Actor)
- Lia Tomat (Actor)
- Daniel Schwartz Høi-Nielsen (Actor)
- Askur Kristjánsson (Actor)
- Constantin Hartmut Gindele (Actor) Roland Schimmelpfennig (Playwright)
All play times
- Thursday 31st May 7.30pm
- Friday 01st June 7.30pm
- Sunday 03rd June 7.30pm
- Monday 04th June 7.30pm
- Tuesday 05th June 7.30pm
- Thursday 07th June 7.30pm