The People’s Candidateabout the future election Wounded Beast
We are presenting a hybrid performance with poetic speeches, videos from a series of public interviews and new music that will encourage the young adults to engage and participate in the united democratic process of an election. We want them to vote! We stage the actor and performer, Christian Gade Bjerrum, as a people’s candidate to the Danish Parliament, to investigate what kind of role (if any) he is required to play as a potential politician. Christian’s approach as a clown, as an artist and as a curious human being will bring light and fun to the heavy and for most people untrustworthy subject of politics.
- Daniel Bevensee (Scenographer)
- Christian Gade Bjerrum (Director)
- Morten Schuster Rossel (Video Designer)
- Solvej Nygaard Gregersen (Illustrator)
- Christian Gade Bjerrum (Actor)
- Thomas Hamilton (Musician) Julie Maj Jacobsen, Christian Gade Bjerrum (Playwright)