Mungo Park’s latest show is about unaccompanied refugees arriving in Denmark. It is also about Danes helping refugees unaccompanied by a legal system. And About people making tough decisions unaccompanied by a God or a political conviction.
The play is written and directed by Kamilla Wargo Brekling who previously created the award winning show Woman know your body for Mungo Park. Research for the show is led by Khaterah Parwani who has worked with refugees in Denmark through the past 15 years.
- Kamilla Wargo Brekling (Director)
- Emil Bøll (Sound Designer)
- Jacob Rasmussen (Lighting Designer)
- Karina Dichov Lund (Dramaturgisk konsulent)
- Malene Begtrup (Instruktørassistent)
- Marianne Mortensen (Actor)
- Anders Budde Christensen (Actor)
- Henrik Prip (Actor)
- Khaterah Parwani (Consultant) Kamilla Wargo Brekling (Playwright)
Frederiksberg Allé 102
1820 Frederiksberg C