Vanity of Modern Panic -V.O.M.P.Gunilla Lind Danseteater
Fitter, stronger, tighter and more beautiful… Now, Now, NOW!
The performance VANITY OF MODERN PANIC – V.O.M.P. holds a mirror to our beauty-worshipping society’s botox-stiffened face. How far are you willing to go in order to keep your body younger than what is written on your birth certificate?
Make yourself ready for a silicone pumped dance performance about our hunt for the perfect body. A body proportion twisted comedy about the longing for breasts, thighs and buttocks that would make Kim Kardashian turn pale in jealousy. And a grotesque greeting to the Baroque era’s powdered wigs and delicate soap bubbles in a unique mix of modern dance and physical theatre.
- Gunilla Lind (Choreographer)
- Kirsten Victoria Lind (Scenographer)
- Peter Bodholdt Løkke (Lighting Designer)
- Kristoffer J. Rosing-Schow (Sound Designer)
- Betina Rex (Dramaturg)
- Katrina Holm (Dancer)
- Josefine Ibsen (Dancer)
- Emma Christophersen (Dancer)
- Esther Haugegaard (Dancer)
- Marie Bru Eide (Dancer) Kristoffer J. Rosing-Schow (Composer)
All play times
- Thursday 31st May 8.30pm
- Friday 01st June 4.00pm
- Wednesday 06th June 9.00pm
- Thursday 07th June 5.00pm
Bispebjerg Torv 1
2400 København NV