Fotograf: Rebecca Bentzen Grafik: Katrine Nilsen
Views from my grandma’s kitchenStories about roots and nationality in a private kitchen Wunderverk
What does it mean to belong? How do you have roots? What is nationality? Based on the memory of her grandmother and her kitchen, performer Anette Asp Christensen pursues her own roots and the story of Sønderjylland, which was always a borderland between different sentiments regarding nationality.
The audience is invited into a private kitchen where they are placed around the kitchen table. Coffee is served from the stove. While time, life and the world history are filtered through her kitchen window, the old lady gradually interfers in the shape of a puppet that Anette animates.
- Anette Asp Christensen (Idea)
- Anette Asp Christensen (Concept)
- Katrine Nilsen (Concept)
- Anette Asp Christensen (Dukkemager)
- Katrine Nilsen (Dramaturg)
- Jette Lund (Consultant)
- Anette Asp Christensen (Performer) Anette Asp Christensen (Playwright)
All play times
- Tuesday 05th June 8.00pm
- Wednesday 06th June 8.00pm
- Thursday 07th June 8.00pm
Teater V i Prøvehallen