The Urban HuntDown the Rabbit Hole Theatre
This production concerns the hypocrisy regarding eating meat without being willing to kill an animal yourself.
To challenge his own hypocrisy, one reporter decides to become a hunter…but rather than venturing out into the wilderness, he decides to hunt in the city, where his prey includes rabbits, squirrels, pigeons and more. Ten years later, an actor is inspired to follow in his footsteps by bringing the hunt into the theatre.
This performance is the culmination of two years of research, interviews and practical explorations into the connection between food and death, nature and the city, and shocking facts about ducks. Really. There’s a lot you don’t know about ducks.
Forestillingen er på engelsk
- Jeremy Thomas-Poulsen (Instruktør)
- Paul Damade (Lysdesigner)
- Jonathon Perry (Lysdesigner)
- Malte Frid-Nielsen (Skuespiller)
- Angelique Giroir (Forestillingsleder)
- Fredag d. 01 juni kl. 18.00
- Lørdag d. 02 juni kl. 18.00
1466 København K