stage 2018 - internationalt arrangement
PITCHES – INTERNATIONAL INDUSTRY PROGRAMMECPH STAGE, The Development Platform for Performing Arts and The Danish Cultural Institute
TIME 12.30 – 14.00
PLACE: Nørrebro Teater, Ravnsborggade 3, 2200 Kbh. N
WORKING WORKS. PITCH of 9 selected Danish works – new and touring:
- EXTENDED FALLS TO HUMANITY by Recoil Performance Group
- AQUASONIC by Between Music
- THE EMPEROR by Livingstones Kabinet
- FLEEING by Theater Beast
- CORPO SURREAL / THE FOX CAVE DEVELOPMENT PROJECT by Sew Flunk Fury Wit
- OCEANIC by Marie Topp & Julia Giertz
- IMMORTALITY & GLOBAL SOULS by Next Zone
- THE SOUL CATCHER by Kassandra Production
- MY DEER HUNTER by Fix & Foxy
CPH STAGE facilitates three international days where International and
Danish colleagues meet each other. Living in a small country – we aim to
create a joyful atmosphere. We like giving people the best settings for
meeting and sharing reflections, perspectives and thoughts-in-the-moment.
This means that every day contains at least one informal or formal meeting- you event.
This year we are focusing on the art works. How do we work with them after
the premiere? How do we present them before they have been made? How
do we talk about them?
The Development Platform for Performing Arts is strategic collaborator at
CPH STAGEs International Industry Programme. CPH STAGEs International Industry Programme is supported by The Danish Arts Foundation and The Danish Cultural Institute a.o.
For any questions please ask International Producer Karen Toftegaard,