A Tender ThingForeningen Why Not Theatre Company
Another Romeo and another Juliet in a strikingly different love story.
What if…Romeo and Juliet had lived and loved another 40 years?
Shakespeare’s timeless poetry provides the backdrop to this elegiac, delicate and powerfully moving account of love, old age, memories and the unbearable pain of sweetly sorrowful parting.
“Is love a tender thing? It is too rough. Too rude, too boisterous, and it pricks like thorn”.
NB: in English
This event is in english
- Barry McKenna (Director)
- Line Staustrup (Assistant Director)
- Katja Andreassen (Lighting Designer)
- Nicolai Hart Hansen (Scenographer)
- Sue Hansen-Styles (Actor)
- Andrew Jeffers (Actor) Ben Power (Playwright)
Christiane Bjørg Nielsen (Composer)
1051 København K