Before We DisappearOut of Balanz
It’s 100 seconds til midnight.
In 2020 the Doomsday Clock – a potent symbol of scientific concerns about humanity’s possible annihilation – was set the closest it’s ever been to midnight. How do we contemplate the future at such a moment? What are the choices we inherit and how do the choices we make impact generations to come?
Before We Disappear is a new tragicomic performance emerging out of the current climate crisis to investigate the destructive and transformational force in human kind, while taking us on a journey from despair to hope. The piece combines the aggressive athleticism of physical theatre and new circus with emotional performances and comedy.
- Katrina Bugaj (Director)
- Allan Frausing (Scenographer)
- Flora Brandt (Lighting Designer)
- Jakob Bentsen (Consultant)
- Lars Mikkelsen (Other)
- Troels Hagen Findsen (Contributer)
- Sunniva Byvard (Contributer)
- Sean Smyth (Contributer) Troels Hagen Findsen og Katrina Bugaj (Playwright)
Rumpistol aka Jens B. Christiansen (Composer)
All play times
- Thursday 03rd June 4.00pm
- Friday 04th June 4.00pm
- Saturday 05th June 4.00pm
AFUK Remisen, København
2450 København SV