Central (Story) LineFingers Crossed
World War II is raging. England has opened its borders to safeguard unaccompanied refugee children. 10.000 young Holocaust survivors have been sent to “safety” by their parents on the Kindertransport.
The year is 1940. The last Kindertransport to escape the German forces has arrived in England. Three anxious children await on the platform of Liverpool Street Station wondering whether someone will pick them up.
England saved their lives, but at what cost?
This story spans 67 years of friendship as they move from Churchill through Thatcher into Blair and beyond…
The play is set on the London Central Line and all scenes take place inside a tube carriage.
This event is in english
- Daniela Atiencia (Director)
- Phil Hamilton (Lighting Designer)
- Andy Smart (Sound Designer)
- Eliah Arnstjerna (Actor)
- Duncan Hodgkinson-Legoux (Actor)
- Heidi C. Nielsen (Actor) Fingers Crossed (Playwright)
All play times
- Friday 24th May 7.30pm
- Saturday 25th May 3.00pm
- Sunday 26th May 3.00pm
- Wednesday 29th May 5.00pm
- Thursday 30th May 5.00pm
- Friday 31st May 7.30pm
- Saturday 01st June 3.00pm
2300 København S