CoryDONG – what’s best for DKa satirical play based on true events Off Off /Produktion
CoryDONG – what’s best for Denmark
A satirical and dramatic performance based on the true story of the sale of parts of the Stately Danish Energy Company DONG to the leading global investment bank Goldman Sachs.
On stage are two brilliant comedians in a dobbleact based on facts and conspiration – where the facts are covered up by politicians, public cervants and business leaders.
2.chapter of BOOK of OBLIVION – The project founded by Ina-Miriam Rosenbaum. The project is theatre based on ‘shitty cases from Christiansborg’ – the Danish Parliament.
- Liv Helm (Director)
- Mads Nielsen (Lighting Designer)
- Ida Jacobsen (Sound Designer)
- Anders-Peter Mathiasen (Consultant)
- Poul Nyrup Rasmussen (Consultant)
- Kristian Halken (Actor)
- Ina-Miriam Rosenbaum (Actor)
- Maja Aas (Production Lead) Henrik Szklany (Playwright)
Ida Jacobsen (Composer)
All play times
- Friday 31st May 8.00pm
- Saturday 01st June 4.00pm
- Saturday 01st June 8.00pm
2200 København N