Dance Vibes- 4 CONTEMPORARY DANCE PIECES Dansk Danseteater
Dance Vibes is a kaleidoscopic look into the choreographic workshop, where four short works are created for Danish Dance Theatre’s dancers by four completely different choreographers. An evening where contemporary dance explores, challenges and searches for new territories of movement.
Artistic leader of Uppercut Dance Theatre Stephanie Thomasen has created “Limbo” about being trapped between heaven and hell, Alessandro S. Pereira shows the choreography “Instant”, the American choreographer Stephen Shropshire comes with the study “Bone Idle” about choice and determination and the Bosnian-born choreographer, Edhem Jesenkovic presents ‘Tabu’ about religion, faith and sexuality.
- Edham Jesenkovic (Choreographer)
- Stephanie Thomasen (Choreographer)
- Alessandro Sousa Pereira (Choreographer)
- Stephen Shropshire (Choreographer)
- Dansk Danseteaters Dansere (Dancer) Edham Jesenkovic (Composer)
Bispebjerg Torv 1
2400 København NV