Fotograf: Emma Ishøy, Grafiker: Nanna Ougaard Mahnecke
December 31st 2009Idéalet
New years eve 2009: Glitter, champagne and a big fat grief that no one wants to relate to.
As young adults Cecilie, Ida and Frederikke are looking back and discussing what really happened that fatal night. But how should you be able to know how other people are feeling when you are a 16-year-old with the head up your own ass?
In the middle of all the serious sorrow it can also be frustrating to wear a dress that is too short or to be the only girl at the party who is a virgin.
A story about being young, confused and desperate and not knowing what to do or how to be a good friend.
A story about grief, lose and how we meet it.
- Vera Gerup (Sound Designer)
- Tine Hammerbo (Choreographer)
- Emil Hansen (Consultant)
- Karoline Amalie Severinsen (Consultant)
- Camilla Maria Jørgensen (Actor)
- Emma Sofie Bak (Actor)
- Klara Sofia Lind Witt (Actor) Idé af Klara Sofia Lind Witt, Camilla Maria Jørgensen og Nadia Rosalie Nissen, bearbejdet af Camilla Maria Jørgensen, Emma Sofie Bak og Klara Sofia Lind Witt (Playwright)
Vera Gerup (Composer)
All play times
- Thursday 03rd June 7.00pm
- Friday 04th June 7.00pm
- Saturday 05th June 2.00pm
- Saturday 05th June 7.00pm
Landsforeningen Liv & Død
Nikolaj Plads 27
1067 København K