If I grow oldOdense Teater
The ideal is the young, firm, smooth, hairless skin. Skin that contains and keeps your secrets. A mute body, that is kept vibrant by cremes, scrubs and acids, ultrasound and nerve poison. Anything that tells our tale of time is embarrassing.
We worship youth, but why don’t we worship the calm and experience of old age?
- Sofie Christiansen (Director)
- Julie Forchhammer (Scenographer)
- Jens Hansen (Lighting Designer)
- Kim Malmose (Sound Designer)
- Klaus T. Søndergaard (Actor)
- Githa Lehrmann (Actor)
- Camilla Stage (Actor)
- Lars Bjørn Hansen (Actor)