LEA´S ROOMPernille Garde Stage Art
Selected as one of the highlights on CPH STAGE 2021
LEA’S ROOM is a dark, poetic and visually strong dance performance based on a true story. The performance uncovers the vulnerable situation a child is left alone in after sexual abuse. The performance highlights the brutal change of reality, loss of meaning and identity; threatened into silence, traumatized; in shame, guilt and fear.
LEA’S ROOM shifts in time and space between being a child and an adult, combining real events with dreamlike images. LEA’S ROOM uses subtle humor to shed light upon a complex topic and is mediated through dance, words, video and new music.
- Pernille Garde (Choreographer)
- Niklas Schak (Sound Designer)
- Signe Krogh (Scenographer)
- Maria Pi Houman (Lighting Designer)
- Åsa Gjerstad (Costume Designer)
- Lisbeth Sonne Andersen (Dramaturgisk konsulent)
- Lea Vesterby Nikulin (Other)
- Sherwin Reyes (Dancer)
- Bo Madvig (Dancer)
- Jan Vesala (Dancer)
- Jacob Stage (Fotograf) Niklas Schak (Composer)
1051 København K