CPH STAGE > TEATERØEN
Visual and kinaesthetic concerns feed off each other and the shifting attention of the performer and audience.
Space is not only seen in light and shadow but can be instantly transformed by them in shape and feel. Furthermore, light is always associated with colour – especially colour as reflection from and onto the body and its surroundings.
Light and shadow act as a kind of amplifier of the smallest shifts of movement and also dramatically alter one’s sense of scale from second to second. In the company of their own shadow the dancer sometimes appears to be working in duet, at other times dwarfed by an enormous shadowy figure.
- Chris Crickmay (Billedkunstner)
- Chris Crickmay (Lighting Designer)
- Chris Cickmay (Choreographer)
- Ellen Kilsgaard (Choreographer)
- Ellen Kilsgaard (Lighting Designer)
- Sharon Stewart (Sound Designer)
- Ellen Kilsgaard (Dancer) Sharon Stewart (Composer)
William Wains Gade 18
1432 København K