Moira Finucane’s The Rapture: Art vs ExtinctionParty at the Edge of the Abyss Down the Rabbit Hole Theatre
Gothic glamazon, environmental scientist and performance art priestess Moira Finucane unleashes her globally acclaimed apocalyptic dreamscape of art vs extinction. Shapeshifting from beast to human, god to demon, Finucane is a transcendent one woman emporium of spike-crowned, claw-fingered, jewel-encrusted angels of the apocalypse.
Commissioned by Mesto Zensk Festival (Slovenia) and Climakaze Festival (Miami), representing Australia at Prague Quadrennial 2019 & winner of the Climakaze Award for outstanding work on climate justice; The Rapture is a treasure lair of hope, extinction, rebellion and a party at the end of times.
“revolutionary, provocative and glorious”.????? FARSA Buenos Aires
This event is in english
- Moira Finucane (Director)
- Jackie Smith (Medinstruktør)
- Jennifer Hector (Lighting Designer)
- Darrin Verhagen (Sound Designer)
- Ben Keene (Sound Designer)
- Moira Finucane (Performer)
- Fraser Martin (Produktionschef) Moira Finucane, co-commissioned by Mesto Zensk City of Women Festival Slovenia & Climakaze Festival Miami (Playwright)
2100 København Ø