NarsarsuaqStories from the heart of Nuuk, Greenland Teater freezeProductions
NARSARSUAQ//SLETTEN is a huge multiperformance project. In four independant short ( 35 min. each)performances of different form we show the last 50 years of urbanization proces of Greenland.
The personal strong story THE VIEW about the family that was moved from their settlements to Nuuk,to the appartment blocks (SLETTEN). The youngers (preformance) in the appartments,with lives of love and pain IN ZOMBIELAND. The dance BOY MEETS CONCRETE which shows the soft body meeting the concrete, and the story about the Dane ( drama) BLOCK 4 meeting love and life inGreenland.
The performances were shown with great succes during the Nuuk Nordic festival , 2019.
This event is in english
- Hanne Trap Friis (Director)
- Makka Kleist (Actor)
- Klaus Geisler (Actor)
- Amisuna Berthelsen (Actor)
- Nukakkukuk Kreutzmann (Actor)
- Helene Kvint (Actor)
- Thomas Knuth (Actor)
- Karina Møller (Actor)
- Alexander Montgommery (Dancer)
- Erlend Danielsen (Dancer)
- Hans Ole Amossen (Afvikler) Kim Leine (DK), Makka Kleist (GR), Sørine Steenholdt (GR) (Playwright)
Hans Ole Amossen, Nuuk, Grønland (Composer)
Det Grønlandske Hus
1152 København K