Performance in lower self-esteemCheer Extreme
You probably know the feeling. The feeling of not being good enough, pretty enough, not being a good enough friend, daughter, boyfriend, employee. Low self-esteem is like a destructive taboo that controls our lives far too much. Like a damaging monster it distorts our self-image and blurs our sense of reality.
Cheer Extreme and Sort/Hvid want to break away from this with the show EXERCISES IN LOW SELF-ESTEEM (org. Opvisning i lavt selvværd). The audience is invited to a public therapy session where four actors will compete to see who can be the most exposed. Cheer Extreme share their personal stories in a brutally honest way.
- Ida Marie Ellekilde (Scenographer)
- Raphael Frisenvænge Solholm (Scenographer)
- Raphael Frisenvænge Solholm (Lighting Designer)
- Therese Fabricius (Other)
- Tanja Diers (Dramaturg)
- Peter Flyvholm (Actor)
- Anders Mossling (Actor)
- Kitt Maiken Mortensen (Actor)
- Xenia Noetzelmann (Actor) Cheer Extreme (Playwright)
Cheer Extreme (Composer)
1656 København V