PRIMUS is the first work of a new trilogy entitled BIG BANG, centered around the concept of creation.
PRIMUS is a duet between two women of different ages – one covered and one naked – a choreographer and a performer. In this work the audience encounter a vast array of experimental shapes, where the tactile, the light and the imagination play a vital role. PRIMUS takes place in the intersection between the sculptural in contemporary art and the performative and the sensory in performing arts.
The work premiered at Godsbanen in Aarhus, September 2020 and was presented at K: Selekt at The Royal Danish Theater in Copenhagen, September 2020.
- Signe Klejs (Scenographer)
- Signe Klejs (Lighting Designer)
- Nønne Mai Svalholm (Choreographer)
- Nønne Mai Svalholm (Scenographer)
- Nønne Mai Svalholm (Lighting Designer)
- Nønne Mai Svalholm (Dancer)
- Sisse Lunøe (Dancer) Olga Szymula (Composer)
Bispebjerg Torv 1
2400 København NV