ScrambledThe Life and Death of a Female Fantasy Down the Rabbit Hole
A performance about the life and death of a female fantasy. An intimate, yet unsettling performance featuring a woman’s journey to conceive while dealing with her most dark and feminine sides.
A reality embedded in the toilet that has become a small, private temple in an attempt to create life in the shadow of death. When deep in shit, poetry comes out, and when the stench is so present it becomes a fragrance in her Fantasy Cabaret.
Performed as a part of HIT’s international festival – HIT hits the Stage.
This event is in english
- Rotem Nachmany (Idea)
- Maya Bitan (Director)
- Maayan Dobkovsky (Medinstruktør)
- Johnny Tal (Musikalsk arrangør)
- Paz Psherhofer (Lighting Designer)
- Idit Herman (Consultant)
- Shoko (Rekvisittør)
- Karl Heding (Technician)
- Igor Halicki (Technician)
- Meir Bar-Giora (Manager)
- Rotem Nachmany (Performer)
All play times
- Thursday 03rd June 6.00pm
- Friday 04th June 1.00pm
- Saturday 05th June 3.30pm
2200 København N