The WOMANhouse/ReDoing GenderHimHerAndIt Productions
The WOMANhouse & ReDoing GENDER, a double program, challenge and tackle gender identity from contrasting perspectives. The performances are a wild and entertaining culmination of visual theatre.
The WOMANhouse is an eye-catching quartet in which four female performers abandon their feminine worlds to step into a male universe where they transform themselves into men and question their masculinities.
ReDoing GENDER is an intimate solo, which challenges patriarchal masculinities in a measure to question normative and non-normative male gender roles. Bold and daring they tackle themes of gender and masculinity from two contrasting perspectives that will most certainly leave you thinking.
This event is in english
- Andreas Constantinou (Choreographer)
- Sofia Karlsson (Performer)
- Miryam Garcia Mariblanca (Performer)
- Sarah Armstrong (Performer)
- Hilde Ingeborg Sandvold (Performer)
- Andreas Constantinou (Performer)
1711 København V