Time woke up in darkness(and walked across the room) Carte Blanche
CPH STAGE > TEATERØEN
‘Time woke up’ is an experiment developed within a dense, poetic atmosphere.
3 international performers, 2 animator, 2 live musicians and the audience will meet in a space created through an interplay of live animation, interactive shadowplay, performance, music and animation films.
Carte Blanche and The Animation Wokshop will explore the concept of human meetings in time in a multiperspective research, that is simultaneously a live performance: A living creation and the animation of stop-motion-films with the audience as co-creator. The duration is 6 hours and each participant may stay for as long as they want to.
This event is in english
- Sarah John (Director)
- Sara Topsøe-Jensen (Concept)
- Michelle Kranot (Video Designer)
- Uri Kranot (Video Designer)
- Thomas Ahlmark (Sound Designer)
- Kristoffer Jørgensen (Sound Designer)
- Troels Lindebjerg (Technician)
- Jakob Kirkegaard (Technician)
- Adrian Dexter (Video Designer)
- Marieke Breyne (Performer)
- Cindy Rudel (Performer)
- Jean-Marie Oriot (Performer)
- Jakob Kirkegaard (Performer)
- Betina Møller (Production Lead)
William Wains Gade 18
1432 København K