UnquietDet Kongelige Teater
Unquiet is a playful and gripping story of a child who cannot wait to grow up, and two parents who would rather be children.
The play depicts the child growing up with these leading lights. With a focus on Linn’s upbringing, her parents’ love for each other, and her fathers last moments/months/years. The story features flashbacks/flashes backwards and forwards in time, showing Linn as a little girl, teenager, woman and mother. Relentlessly, she struggles to gain her parents’ attention and love. Yet a constant restlessness inhabits them all.
- Mårten K. Axelsson (Lighting Designer)
- Maja Ravn (Scenographer)
- Maja Ravn (Costume Designer)
- Thomas Bendixen (Director)
- Stine Schrøder Jensen (Actor)
- Tammi Øst (Actor)
- Kirsten Olesen (Actor) Linn Ullmann/Karen-Maria Bille (Playwright)
Det Kongelige Teater - Skuespilhuset
Sankt Annæ Plads 36
1250 København K