Selected as one of the highlights at CPH STAGE 2020. Read more.
You will never cross the street in the same way again! WALK-MAN digs into the tediousness of everyday routines in search of poetry and humor in a performance with muscular physicality and edgy stunt tricks.
One ordinary day, four ordinary men take a walk through a city. They readily follow unwritten and strict rules of good behavior and norms of social etiquette until one of them suddenly decides to rebel…
With trademark DON GNU “everyday stunts” and raw physicality, WALK-MAN is a performance in which the ground is literally swept away from under the feet of four men walking together with rules, norms and common understanding of “good behavior”.
This event is in english
- Kristoffer Louis Andrup Pedersen (Choreographer)
- Jannik Elkær (Choreographer)
- Christoffer Brekne (Lighting Designer)
- Mathias Umaerus (Scenografisk konsulent)
- Vahid Evazzadeh (Dramaturgisk assistent)
- Camilla Maria Dahlgren (Consultant)
- Linus Aabye Jensen (Consultant)
- Jeppe Kaas Vad (Dancer)
- Jesper Hermansen (Dancer)
- Petras Lisauskas (Dancer)
- Kasper Buus (Dancer)
- Christoffer Brekne (Technician)
- Jakob Thau (Technician) Alice Carreri (Composer)
All play times
- Friday 29th May 3.00pm
- Saturday 30th May 3.00pm
Teater V i Prøvehallen