Kim Aaen NatureEyes
Walking Lecture on AntsSecret Hotel
Get to grips with your inner insect and join a walk with your nose close to the ground in this walking lecture on ants. What are the social structures of the ants, how are their brains wired, and how does their world sound and smell? Lectures, art installations and sensory experiences, wandering, food and soundscapes are all part of this amazing ant world.
The performance is created by Secret Hotel with artists Christine Fentz and Betina Birkjær, ant researcher Hans Joachim Offenberg, brain researcher and antropologist Andreas Roepstorff, and sound artist and chemist Maiken Vibe Bauer.
Meeting place: Taras Shevchenko Monument, Østre Anlæg.
- Christine Fentz (Director)
- Betina Birkjær (Scenographer)
- Mette Aakjær (Consultant)
- Katerina Kokkinos-Kennedy (Dramaturg)
- John Tinning (Technician)
- Thomas Rosendal (Other)
- Hans Joachim Offenberg (Other)
- Andreas Roepstorff (Other)
- Christine Fentz (Performer)
- Jeppe Lajer (Performer) Maiken Vibe Bauer (Composer)
All play times
- Tuesday 01st June 5.00pm
- Wednesday 02nd June 5.00pm
2100 København Ø