You’re ItTEATER UbeStemt
YOU’RE IT is starting the new youth rebellion and it is gonna hurt.
The play questions mankind’s failure to act towards the world’s problems. For how long can we live in a world where habits, narcissism and individualism rule? What can we do towards problems such as climate change, sexism, mental health issues, right wing extremism, corrupt banks and the refugee crisis?
In the play we meet three young women who all lives in a holographic, pink, picture perfect world. But the world is more fragile than it seems, and the three characters has to act quickly, when reality suddenly knocks on the door.
Is it even possible to change our future, and what are we willing to sacrifice?
- Line Fisker Nielsen (Idea)
- Mille Lindberg Hansen (Idea)
- Josefine Edstrand (Idea)
- Morten Hembo (Lighting Designer)
- Marie Kildebæk (Sound Designer)
- Mathilde Vase Rasmussen (Production Assistant)
- Baldrian Sector (Technician)
- Anna Marie Kærne Jørgensen (Costume Designer)
- Line Fisker Nielsen (Actor)
- Mille Lindberg Hansen (Actor)
- Josefine Edstrand (Actor)
- Baldrian Sector (Afvikler)
- Anna Marie Kærne Jørgensen (Skrædder) Line Fisker Nielsen, Mille Lindberg Hansen, Josefine Edstrand (Playwright)
All play times
- Thursday 23rd May 9.00pm
1856 Frederiksberg C