Bliss Point– a performance about the battle over our basic instincts Kassandra Production
DET FRIE FELTS FESTIVAL
Looking for the ultimate happiness through physical and mental rushes? Do you always eat the whole bag of chips and all the M&M’s? Are you sitting glued in front of your screen and is your Smartphone burning hot? Do not worry, you are not alone!
BLISS POINT is a theatrical dopamine kick about instant gratification, dependency and brain hijacking – commenting on today’s consumer culture. How far are we prepared to go in the name of economic growth?
Annika B. Lewis continues her long-standing project of breaking the boundaries of what dance and theatre can be, and in the same time putting modern human under a microscope in an entertaining way.
This event is in english
- Annika Lewis (Director)
- Anne Hübertz Brekne (Dramaturgisk konsulent)
- Morten Ladefoged (Lighting Designer)
- Signe Krogh (Scenografisk konsulent)
- Jens Mønsted (Sound Designer)
- Mukul Ranjan (Other)
- Lisbeth Sonne Andersen (Performer)
- Andreas Constantinou (Performer)
- Annika B. Lewis (Performer)