Immersive, visually absorbing object animation theatre with live music in which the personal meets the political; about war, survival, fear of xenophobia, and a plan to flee to the land of dreams.
Music-theatre ensemble LIVINGSTONES KABINET present CANADA, a darkly comic music performance about a family’s inherited trauma and a child’s plans to flee the country; about the absurdity of racism, the drawing of false conclusions and the basic human wish to live a life in peace and safety; a wish which no one can take for granted.
- Nina Kareis Livingstone (Director)
- Erik Christoffesen (Sound Designer)
- Johan Kølkjær (Scenographer)
- Martin Danielsen (Lighting Designer)
- Pete Livingstone (Performer)
- Amia Miang (Performer)
- Bo Carlsson (Performer) Nina Kareis og Pete Livingstone (Playwright)
Pete Livingstone (Composer)
All play times
- Tuesday 07th June 8.00pm
- Wednesday 08th June 6.00pm
- Thursday 09th June 6.00pm
- Friday 10th June 2.00pm
1051 København K