Mina and Dion struggles with their own bodies and the society’s expectations of them. One of them strive to live as an androgynous human being and the other as anasexual and they are brought together in a chronic war, where it is forbidden to question one’s sexuality, individuality and body.
The play is a mix of contemporary and physical theater which is performed to experimental electronic Icelandic music.
- Cecilie Ellebjerg Hansen (Dramaturgisk konsulent)
- Agnethe Vendel (Consultant)
- Marc Harpsøe (Consultant)
- Ea Melissa Herbst Gjedde Christiansen (Actor)
- Casper Mohr (Actor)
- August Birk (Afvikler) Ea Melissa Herbst Gjedde Christiansen, Casper Mohr (Playwright)
2300 København S