DustFestival of independent Performing Arts Sew Flunk Fury Wit
STØV/DUST a Dystopian Neo-puppetry Operetta by the stageart theatre SEW FLUNK FURY WIT
Five fascinating human-size puppets, a luminescent opera soprano and a shadowy figure tell the tale of a world gone wrong.
A newly composed and dramatically rendered song-cycle imagines what little is left after a devastating disaster has struck in this sensual, horrible, and moving Reumert-nominated puppet-dystopia.
This event is in english
- Jesper Pedersen (Director)
- Lise Klitten (Costume Designer)
- Line Bech (Costume Designer)
- Kristian Knudsen (Scenographer)
- Mikkel Jensen (Lighting Designer)
- Kristine Kohlmetz (Manager)
- Nina Sveistrup Clausen (Vocal)
- Svend E. Kristensen (Puppeteer) Svend E Kristensen, Jesper Pedersen, Neill Furio (Playwright)
Peter Kohlmetz Møller (Composer)