MacbethNightmare For Two Tiyatro BeReZe
Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more: It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing…
A unique interpretation of Shakespeare’s Macbeth which oscillates from tragedy to comedy, from everyday life to grotesque reality, from sweet dreams to a nightmare.
The Istanbul-based performance duo Tiyatro BeReZe brings the play on stage in a combination of different styles such as storytelling, clown, buffoon and object theatre. The performance is in Turkish, but with English subtitles.
- Doğu Akal (Director)
- Elif Aydın (Assistant Director)
- Can Güvenç (Assistant Director)
- Lara Aysal (Assistant Director)
- Lucile Larour (Scenographer)
- Patricia Ulbricht (Scenographer)
- Doğu Akal (Lighting Designer)
- Erkan Uyaniksoy (Actor)
- Elif Temucin (Actor) William Shakespeare (Playwright)
2400 København NV