My Deer HunterA group of veterans tell their story of returning to daily life Betty Nansen Teatret
Selected as one of the highlights at CPH STAGE 2021.
They suffer from PTSD caused by fatal experiences that have forever changed them. Inspired by the film Deer hunter, Fix&Foxy asks four veterans to go back in time and revisit the crucial, defining moments to recreate the life that once was. We watch them struggle with shame and lack of confidence while they fight their way back into the world.
“,,,perhaps the most unpretentious, dignified and important theatre this year.”
“..a compassionate masterpiece!”
Den 4. Væg
- Tue Biering (Director)
- Ida Grarup (Scenographer)
- Daniel Fogh (Sound Designer)
- Andreas Buhl (Lighting Designer)
- Louise Alenius (Musikalsk arrangør)
- Tanja Diers (Dramaturg)
- Sascha Kempinski (Consultant)
- Cathrine Zorn (Fotograf)
- Fire danske krigsveteraner (Contributer) Tue Biering (Playwright)
1856 Frederiksberg C