My Deer HunterBetty Nansen Teatret
Selected as one of the highlights at CPH STAGE 2020. Read more.
Their lives have changed. Some of them suffer from PTSD. All of them have experiences that have changed them and their lives forever.
With their families, old video footage, photo albums, ex-girlfriends and friends, five former soldiers try to recreate and play through the life that was before the war. They start a conversation with the person they once were. The person who has no idea that everything is about to fall apart.
MY DEER HUNTER is not about war, it’s about how we change, develop, maybe mature in the aftermath of a life changing experience.
Participants: Five Danish war veterans and their family, friends, lovers, children and others.
- Tue Biering (Director)
- Ida Grarup (Scenographer)
- Asger Kudahl (Sound Designer)
- Andreas Buhl (Lighting Designer)
- Louise Alenius (Musikalsk arrangør)
- Fem danske krigsveteraner og deres familie, venner, kærester, børn m.fl. (Actor) Tue Biering (Playwright)
1856 Frederiksberg C