Re-DreamFestival of Independent Performing Arts Antoinette Helbing & Tanelli Törmä
Dreams of the future can help us, and prevent us, from living the life we want.
“People have way too many dreams – they just become unhappy.” (Antoinette)
“My childhood dreams were full of passion – I am bringing this beauty back into my life as an adult man.” (Taneli)
Two highly personal dance solos dealing with a universal theme in a comic-tragic expression.
Antoinette is a German dancer and choreographer based in Copenhagen. Taneli is a Finnish dance and video artist based in Odense. They are both humorous artist with a profound honesty. In Re-Dream they are exploring and revealing their different ways of dealing with dreams of the future.
- Taneli Törmä (Choreographer)
- Antoinette Helbing (Choreographer)
- Mårten K. Axelsson (Lighting Designer)
- Erik Christoffersen (Sound Designer)
- Inbal Lieblich (Costume Designer)
- Catherine Poher (Dramaturgisk konsulent)
- Taneli Törmä (Dancer)
- Antoinette Helbing (Dancer)