RE(W)RITE!Celebrating Human Connection Cantabile 2
What rituals do we miss in our lives today? How can we celebrate the connection to each other across political, religious and moral beliefs?
Re(w)Rite! creates a Temple for our Time at Den Frie Centre of Contemporary Art in Copenhagen. It is an immersive performance, a ritual universe, an immersive space where guests are taken on a multisensory personal journey. It plays at different times of the day, from early morning to night-long experiences.
Each performance is a unique composition of 50 different contemporary rituals, created by 23 international performers with the instruction of Nullo Facchini.
Language of the performance is English.
This event is in english
- Nullo Facchini (Director)
- Catia Hauberg Engel (Scenographer)
- Kim Wrang Henriksen (Production Lead)
- Franziska Bork Petersen (Producer)
- Camilla Calundann (Scenograf assistent)
- Anders Munch Amdisen (Sound Designer)
- Yaw Darko (Lighting Designer)
- Delphine Supanya Berger (Performer)
- Nullo Facchini (Performer)
- Siri Facchini Haff (Performer)
- Matteo Lanfranchi (Performer)
- Jinyeob Lee (Performer)
- Ilon Lodewijks (Performer)
- Marta Pawlikowska (Performer)
- Miglé Remeikaité (Performer)
- Elisa Menon (Performer)
- Helle Hove (Performer)
- Anna Thunström (Performer)
- Angela Østergaard (Performer) Nullo Facchini samt ensemblet (Playwright)
Den Frie Udstillingsbygning, København
Oslo Plads 1
2100 København Ø