The young journalist Claas from the German magazine Der Spiegel is known for holding a seldom seen mirror to reality, especially in his reports about Trumps USA.
When Claas’ colleague, Juan, gets a whiff of something rotten in the articles, a war starts between the two journalists, where no trick is too dirty in the struggle to create meaning in a manipulated media image.
- Viktor Tjerneld (Director)
- Marie Moberg (Scenographer)
- Sebastian Aagaard-Williams (Actor)
- Rikke Westi (Actor)
- Henrik Prip (Actor) Viktor Tjerneld (Playwright)
All play times
- Thursday 02nd June 8.00pm
Teater V i Prøvehallen