Symphony for 20 RoomsA concert installation Scenatet
Symphony for 20 Rooms by Nam June Paik, one of the main characters of Fluxus, is a playful participatory, interactive installation concert. It captures the true spirit of fluxus where time becomes an illusion created by change in matter and the relationship between audience and event is turned on its head. Composed to be experienced in your own way and in your own time.
You can enter and leave the installation when you like within the 5 opening hours.
Free access for children from 0-18 years.
This event is in english
- Lore Lixenberg (Director)
- Anna Berit Asp Christensen (Concept)
- Janus Jensen (Sound Designer)
- Christine Walther Sørensen (Dramaturg)
- SCENATET ensemble (Musician) Nam June Paik (Composer)
All play times
- Thursday 30th May 4.00pm
- Friday 31st May 4.00pm
- Saturday 01st June 12.00pm
Den Frie Udstillingsbygning, København
Oslo Plads 1
2100 København Ø