The Gift of the PartyTeater Katu
Nanoq, Nuka and Ukaliatsiaq live with their parents a peaceful, happy, but predictable and monotonous life. Life in and with nature is intact with the 3 healthy sons.
On a hunting day, a very large young eagle circles over Ukaliatsiaq, lands in front of him and turns into a large powerful young man in a radiant coat of eagle skin.
Eagle Mother’s heart rhythm is a sacred force, which through the drum rhythm can be transferred to those who know how to receive it.
Thus came the holy gift of the Feast, the heartbeat of the eagle mother; the drumming rhythm of the people – Inuit.
- Indra Lorentzen (Director)
- Henning Ditlevsen (Technician)
- Bendo Schmidt (Actor) Auteur Bendo Schmidt (Playwright)
Kunngi Frederik Kristensen (Composer)
All play times
- Thursday 02nd June 7.30pm
- Saturday 04th June 7.30pm
- Monday 06th June 2.00pm
- Saturday 11th June 2.00pm
Det Grønlandske Hus
1152 København K