THE SWIMMERKOMMA Performance Productions
Swimming tips from WIKIHOW:
Yes, everyone can float in water, but fear can prevent some people from learning. Always have someone there to watch you when you are doing this. They’ll be able to help you with anything while you’re floating.
Caught in a bleak void, where previously known logics of sensing elude us, two pals find themselves hanging out. The desolate, glitch- universe holds space for a non-mission; drifting around imaginary seas.
THE SWIMMER is a duet, which investigates physical embodiment in the era of digitalisation.
- Moritz Nahold (Sound Designer)
- Maximilian Schwidlinski (Scenographer)
- Lara Vejrup Ostan (Choreographer)
- Ruth Rebekah Hansen (Dancer)
- Johanna Eva Forsehag (Dancer)
All play times
- Thursday 09th June 5.00pm
- Thursday 09th June 7.00pm
- Friday 10th June 5.00pm
- Friday 10th June 7.00pm
- Saturday 11th June 2.00pm
- Saturday 11th June 4.00pm
P44 - Sydhavn Teater
2450 København SV