The TempestGlad Teater
Throughout life, we find ourselves in stormy weather. We dream about changes or even about becoming someone else. When the storm has settled, we must find our way back home. We see things in a new perspective, dream about new ways, new places, find ourselves in a new reality to which we must relate. That is, until the stormy weather hits again.
The Tempest is a contemporary dance performance about dreams and destinies. Being in the eye of the hurricane can be terrifying. But even when it seems darkest, it is possible to take control of your own destiny and find your way back home.
Co-production between Hamletscenen and Glad Teater
- Antonio Quiles (Choreographer)
- Sir Grand Lear (Scenographer)
- Daniel Fogh (Sound Designer)
- Henrik Bank (Lighting Designer)
- Janick Pihl Nielsen (Performer)
- Dan Roland Lund (Performer)
- Piet Gitz-Johansen (Performer) Daniel Fogh (Composer)
All play times
- Thursday 09th June 6.00pm
- Friday 10th June 4.00pm
Bispebjerg Torv 1
2400 København NV