W/holeOn all the holes in the whole world Rapid Eye
Holes are frightening and holes are fascinating. Holes represent possibilities and some holes are completely impossible to grasp.
W/hole follows jugglers Samuel Gustavsson and Petter Wadsten in their shared fascination with all of the holes that surround them. In their down-to-earth, do-it-yourself fashion, they employ shovels, buckets, ropes, sand and scaffolds to create a juggling show which is fully-formed, though full of holes. A piece about all of the things which are only there because other things are not. In a musical universe of Finnish tango and the sound of nothing, the two of them remind us that in order to descend, one must sometimes step up.
- Nina Kareis (Director)
- Sonja Lea (Lighting Designer)
- Alice Carreri (Musikalsk arrangør)
- Signe Beckmann (Scenographer)
- Thomas Eisenhardt (Consultant)
- Catherine Poher (Consultant)
- Solvejg Hockings (Video Designer)
- Sameul Gustavsson (Performer)
- Petter Wadsten (Performer)
Bispebjerg Torv 1
2400 København NV