The White PlagueDown the Rabbit Hole Theatre
Following a sell-out international run, Ferodo Bridges present the immersive production, THE WHITE PLAGUE, experienced in ‘white blindness’ for a strictly limited number of audience members.
When a mysterious and fiercely contagious virus starts spreading among a major city’s population, causing all infected victims to lose their sight, the government takes emergency action and isolates those affected in unprepared quarantine facilities. As the consequences of the epidemic are revealed, citizens are driven to expose the very brightest and darkest aspects of their human nature. Who do we become when faced with discrimination, dehumanisation and extinction?
Forestillingen er på engelsk
- Alexander Raptotasios (Instruktør)
- Marie-Cecile Inglesi (Scenograf)
- Or Benezra-Segal (Dramaturg)
- Esther Fernandez (Instruktørassistent)
- Vicky Kyriakoulakou (Performer)
- Gil Sutherland (Performer)
- Samuel Mattioli (Performer)
- Alex Kiffin (Performer)
- Lilian Tsang (Performer)
- Anuska Zaremba-Pike (Forestillingsleder) Alexander Raptotasios & Ferodo Bridges (Dramatiker)
2100 København Ø